View colorful, giant Jupiter, study Saturn's dazzling rings, examine the cratered surface of the moon, even view deep-sky phenomena such as star clusters and nebulae! The all-glass optics, magnification from 35x to 300x, and rack-and-pinion focusing provides users with bright, clear images. Both children and adults will enjoy hours of incredible viewing!
- Live astronomy lessons at your child's fingertips
- Great introductory science tool for budding astronomers
- Observe the moon, stars, planets up-close
- High-quality telescope (700 mm reflector) for astronomical and terrestrial viewing
- 35x, 60x, 90x, 100x, 150x, 180x, and 300x Magnifications
- Lightweight, sturdy, and portable
- Telescope includes heavy-duty, full-size adjustable tripod with accessory tray, standard 1 1/4 '' interchangeable eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens, and an image erector