The e-cloth Kitchen Cleaning Pack offers perfect cleaning for all hard kitchen surfaces, using just water. It is brilliant for cleaning appliances, stainless steel, worktops and sinks.
- 2 Cloth pack – one cloth cleans and has a scrubbing pocket to remove stuck-on residues & the other finishes surfaces to a brilliant streak-free finish
- Cuts through thick grease & dirt on hard surfaces, including worktops, cookers, stainless steel & glass
- Cleans using just water, no chemicals - the power is in the fibers
- Removes over 99% of bacteria. 3 Year guarantee
- Good Housekeeping Institute approved. Recommended by Allergy UK
Color(s): Blue and Green
Material(s): Kitchen Cloth: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide, Scrubby corner: 85% polyester, 15% polyamide; Glass & Polishing Cloth: 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
Item Dimensions: Kitchen Cloth: 12.5in x 12.5in; Glass & Polishing Cloth: 16in x 20in
USE AND CARE
Kitchen Cloth (thick) – Wet thoroughly and wring out. Clean with the cloth damp, with just water. Use the scrubbing pocket for stuck-on residues.
Polishing Cloth (thin) – Finish by using the cloth dry on glass, chrome and shiny surfaces, while they are still damp. When the Polishing Cloth gets too damp, it is less effective at drying to a streak free finish.
TIP: It can be a good idea to fold each cloth and use it as a pad. This ensures good contact with the surface and gives a number of different cleaning sides.
A warm rinse is often enough in day to day use. Machine wash regularly at medium temperature, using a little detergent and rinse well. If too much detergent is used, cleaning performance may be reduced, in which case, hot wash without any detergent. The cloth will benefit from an occasional hot wash at high temperature or sterilizing by boiling in just water.
- Tumble or hang dry.
- DO NOT use bleach, which damages the fibers or fabric conditioner, which inhibits performance.
If used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent. Note: Color may run. Wash new cloths separately.