Do you have kidney problems and are looking for new, easy, and tasty recipes suitable for the renal diet?Do you find it hard to switch to a different eating pattern and need a comprehensive guide to make the change easy and seamless?
If yes, then you're in the right place...
Knowing that about 10% of the world's population suffer from chronic kidney disease (CKD) can be alarming. But even worse is the fact that 90% of people with this disease live their lives in complete ignorance of their health condition. By the time CKD presents easily noticeable and worrying symptoms, the situation may require a kidney transplant or dialysis.
The right diet may help
you effectively prevent or manage the disease and improve your life expectancy.
The renal diet is typically low in minerals like sodium, potassium, and phosphorus.
A common issue many people face is finding the renal diet to be especially strict
. Often, they also realize that it can be difficult to find variegated and tasty recipes.
Moreover, it's important that the ingredients for the recipes are easily accessible and that the meals can be prepared without much hassle. If you think any of the problems stated above are relatable, then this book is 100% for you
This book presents the renal diet in a friendly and easy-to-embrace way.
With over 300
creative and detailed renal diet recipes
divided in proper categories, you'll never again be at a loss for kidney-healthy meals to prepare
The recipes in this book are widely variegated, delicious, and simple
. It also comes with a 4-week meal plan for anyone who struggles with choosing what to eat.
If you've been looking for a book to help you
make the switch to the renal diet, then you've found it with Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners.
In this book, you'll discover:
- What is kidney disease and what are the causes?: the text is laid out simply and comprehensively. You will find a clear view about kidney disease and its types and stages.
- A comprehensive guide to renal diet: discover the kidney-safe lifestyle to adopt and the necessary nutrients for your situation.
- What you can eat and what not: have a clear view of the kidney-safe foods you can enjoy and the ones you must avoid to protect your kidneys.
- Over 300 quick and easy to prepare renal diet recipes: the recipes are segmented into breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and other sections. As such, you'll find it easy to fit them into your daily routine.
- A 4-Week meal plan: an organized eating plan to help you schedule your meals day-by-day.
And so much more Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners
is the most accessible resource for anyone who's eager to understand CKD. After reading this book, you'll not only become knowledgeable about the types, causes, and management of CKD, but you'll also be excited to jump in the kitchen and try out any of the recipes shared within. Be intentional about your well-being. Purchase Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners now