Usually Arrives in 2-10 Days
Edited and produced with the goal of making it student-friendly, this handbook has application to all three licensing courses currently offered in Maine: Sales Agent, Associate Broker, and Designated Broker as well as many continuing education programs. In addition, real estate licensees and companies will find the handbook a handy guide to the daily practice of real estate brokerage in Maine. The handbook includes:
- MRS Title 32, Chapter 114: Real Estate License Brokerage Act
- MRS Title 32, Chapter 124: Real Estate Appraisal--portion only as applies to appraisals and opinions of value
- Maine Real Estate Commission Rules
- MRS Title 5, Chapter 341: Occupational License Disqualification
- MRS Title 10: Chapter 901: Department of Professional Regulation
- Portions of the Office of Licensing and Regulation Rules.