Coloring canine physiology and its structures is the most effective way to study the anatomy and functions of the dog. You assimilate information and make visual associations with key terminology when coloring in the Dog Anatomy Coloring Book, all while having fun
Whether you are following a veterinary anatomy course or just interested in the Dog and its structures, let this book guide you.
While other books give you the anatomy terminology immediately, our book is designed for convenient self-testing by providing the answer keys on the back of the same page so you can get the most out of your studies. Plus, the detailed illustrations of the Dog's anatomical systems in a large page design without back-to-back drawings will make you say goodbye to bleed-through
The Dog Anatomy Coloring Book features:
● The most effective way to skyrocket your canine anatomical knowledge, all while having fun
● Full coverage of the major systems of the dog to provide context and reinforce visual recognition
● 50+ unique, easy-to-color illustrations of different anatomical sections of the dog with their terminology
● Large 8.5 by 11-inch single side paper so you can easily remove your coloring
● Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
Discover the structures of the following sections of the Dog:
● Skeletal system
● Muscular system
● Digestive system
● Cardiovascular system
● Nervous system
Any many, many more...
Joins thousands of others who have made their studies more fun and efficient
Roll up and click "ADD TO CART" right now.