Self-control and self-discipline are essential in our life, no matter what activity we do or what position we have at work.
Self-control is the internal strength to decide, take action, and focus on a goal or task until it is completed, despite internal or external resistance, irritation, or problems.
It grants the power to overcome laziness, temptations, and bad habits, execute actions, even if a great effort is necessary or if the actions are unpleasant, boring, or improper to one's habits.
On the other hand, self-discipline is not about being inflexible, but about learning to achieve what we want and not waste time on meaningless things or on things that delay or hinder us.
If you are not getting the results you desire, maybe the reason is that you lack a bit of self-control or self-discipline.
But don't worry
By reading this book, you will discover:
- 6 free, enjoyable and accessible brain training games which will help you maintain a healthy and flexible mind.
- 5 tips to exercise and boost your memory, since maintaining and retrieving information is essential to develop greater self-control and self-discipline.
- Brain training and music: how music can stimulate and improve brain activity and spatial-temporal reasoning.
- 3 meditation techniques which will help you relax your body and clear your mind, so that you can better focus on the tasks or activities you need to complete.
- 5 things you absolutely need to master your body and mind, so that you can achieve success and live a better life.
- 11 foods which, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), will make your brain work better enhancing attention, memory, and concentration.
...and much more...
Just as we can keep our body healthy through workouts, we can also keep our brain active through constant training. However, we must also leave a little time for fun and enjoyment because this allows us to be more productive and work more effectively.
This book uses simple and concise language to explain how you can reap the benefits of training your brain.
If you apply the tips contained in this book, you will improve your inner well-being and free yourself from negative external stimuli.
You may have heard that success is more than 90% mental. Well, it is true.
You can achieve much more than you think, but before that you need this book to develop a highly effective brain
But it NOW and let your customers get addicted to this amazing book.