Have you ever allowed your kids to show the world what they are capable of?
Kids are a gift of God, and they have the inherent skills and abilities to enthrall their parents with what they can achieve. This is possible only if the parents display enough courage to let their children work and operate independently.
One of these activities that can help parents groom their children in an organized, disciplined, safe, secure, and creative way, is .... Woodworking
This book has MORE THAN 80 projects to entertain and teach your child, how to handle wood
You should not worry that your kids haven't had many thrilling opportunities so far. This book on woodworking for kids is meant to fill this void. This book will teach "creating and creative" skills in your kids and help establish a strong working and caring relationship with your kids.
Your child will have lots of fun discovering how to create his/her toys, and anything he/she likes.
The only thing required from you is, "trust."
Leave all your concerns and worries about woodworking today
In this book you will find:
1. Fundamental knowledge about the basis of woodworking
2. First-hand experience of the importance of woodworking for kids
3. How to choose the right tools for the kids?
4. What tools should be avoided at the outset?
5. What projects are the best for kids?
6. How to set up a woodshop for kids?
7. How to make woodworking a fun activity for kids?
8. Making of train and tracks game, fishing magnetic game and other wonderful games
9. Popsicle stick crafts for kids
... and more things
Come on parents, which one of your kids wouldn't like to CREATE something?
This book shall help the parents instill confidence in their kids, and thus groom them into beneficial and productive individuals