Narcissism is a big problem in society and the truth is that it is getting bigger by no means.
This subject matter might seem strange to some people because they've never encountered any narcissists. However, what guarantees you that you won't just stumble on one in the future?
This book covers all areas of the subject matter and can be used as a guide to help you understand how the mind of a narcissist works, his manipulative tendencies and how you can effectively deal with him or her without getting hurt.
If you have been in the hands of a narcissist for too long (either you mother, father, boss, lover, or family), and you intend to break free in other to embrace a more rewarding and fulfilling life, this book can serve as a guide from the beginning to the end of the process.
Narcissists are some of the most self-absolved people on Earth and it is one of the reasons why they demean and abuse others without even considering the far-reaching effects of their actions.
Narcissistic Relationship, is the guide that you're looking for This book will teach you:
- What is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
- How to Deal with a Narcissist
- How the Narcissistic Person Thinks
- How Narcissism Can Affect a Romantic Relationship
- How to Deal with a Narcissistic Mother
- How to Leave an Abusive Relationship
- How to Hurt a Narcissist (Without Getting Hurt Yourself)
- 7 steps to Getting Your Life Back After Narcissistic Relationship
- 6 Steps for Cutting off Contact with Narcissistic Family Members
Thus, in this book, you will also come across at some useful tips on how to hurt them, without hurting yourself in the process. The strategies in this book are not aimed at physically abusing or compromising them. Instead, the aim is to give them the taste of the bitter, too.
Finally, this book presents several strategies that are extremely useful for anyone that has had enough and has decided to walk away from a narcissistic relationship.