Usually Arrives in 2-10 Days
D.N. Grace tells her story as a cancer survivor. Still in her twenties, Grace sees her life goals unfolding just as she planned. With a passion to serve God, her dream school within reach, and the love of her life at her side, she suddenly finds her life out of control and turned upside down taking a very different path. In Your Pain Is Not A Waste, Grace tells her story of being diagnosed with stage 3 soft tissue sarcoma and given two years to live, only if the chemotherapy drugs work.
Cancer survivors will learn about:
- early symptoms of cancer that can easily be missed and ignored
- a new perspective of pain and how to value and embrace each moment
- faith, peace, encouragement, and a renewed desire to fight
Caregivers will learn:
- How to be consistent in their love through the ugliness of the disease
- Statements/words detrimental for a cancer patient to hear
- How to be a strong encourager for their loved one
Your Pain Is Not A Waste reveals:
- the long-term side effects of chemotherapy treatment, the questions, the conflicts, the sacrifices
- the tough choices cancer patients and their caregivers make every day and the pain they have to endure in their battle to beat cancer
- the truth about cancer, and how sarcoma can leave the cancer survivors and their caregivers weary
Through her journey and after facing cancer, Grace learns how God creates beauty out of ashes, and how He shapes a person as He works through pain. She learns that her pain is not a waste of time and sends a final message that in the midst of sufferings and with God's strength, you can still fight and win the battle over pain.