This book is a must-have for fans of train and zoo animal adventures
Here comes the next train
It's got work to do-
a ride to the zoo
A determined train races the clock to deliver a lively bunch of animals to the zoo for its grand opening. Will the animals arrive in time for their big debut? The train encounters several obstacles along the way, but...The Train Rolls On
This book is a timeless tale of perseverance and working together as a team to overcome obstacles. With its rhyming text, memorable refrain, and stunning illustrations, this exciting train and zoo animal adventure is sure to resonate with children and adults alike
This Book Is Perfect For...
- Fans of Steam Train, Dream Train by Sherri Duskey Rinker and The Little Engine That Could by Watty Piper
- Reading any time of the day
- Reading aloud in the classroom, library, or at home
- Engaging toddlers and students in preschool, kindergarten, and lower-elementary grades (ages 3-8)
- Teaching perseverance and teamwork concepts
- Promoting vocabulary and language development
- Gifting to young train-lovers
Catchy, Rhyming Text - Rhymes help children predict language patterns and develop other critical language and reading skills. They also promote memory and rhythm development in a fun and exciting way.
Memorable Refrain - "The train rolls on " is a powerful catchphrase that is ripe to become a go-to saying for kids and their caregivers when they need to persevere through difficult situations.
Eye-Catching Illustrations - The train and its fifteen zoo animal passengers are expertly-rendered, and each has a unique personality that shines through on the page. Plus, there's an animal for every child to love
Glossary - This resource provides simple definitions for 16 words used throughout the book and is intended to help children enhance their vocabulary with each and every read.
Look and Find - Children will enjoy searching for the cardinal that accompanies the train in every illustration