Usually Arrives in 2-10 Days
Are you looking for hobbies that can be a favorite weekend pastime for young, old, and teens alike?
Well, you can get 3 of them in a single book:
We all need a few hobbies to unwind, relax, and cut off from the routine chores and excessive technology (Digital Detox).
Also, whether you are young, old, or teen, across all age groups, these activities are required for different reasons.
So I started writing this book to provide a minimalistic approach to information required to start your first leather project. It covers:
- History of Leather
- Basics Tools and their usage
- Making Patterns
- Cutting Patterns
- Beveling, Embossing, Stamping
- Stitching basics
- Coloring and Finishing
- Tips, Techniques for the beginner
- Appendix: List of online resources available for free patterns, tips, and techniqu
- Introduction to the art: The history and steps involved
- Tools: All about tools required: Detailed instructions on using Wood Burner including different tips
- Designing, Tracing, and Shading: I must say the shading part only comes by practicing
- Coloring, Polishing, and Finishing
- Safety Instructions: Very important and highlighted all through the book
- Step by Step instructions on 10 starter projects with pictures
- Frequently Asked Questions (All the ones I could remember and not covered in other chapters)
- Sample Designs: Mandala, Tiger, Dragon, and more.
- Introduction: History of Whittling, how it started and became part of popular culture.
- Wood: All about the type of wood, grains, and tips for starting.
- Tools: All about pocket and carving knives
- Techniques: All type of cuts
- Safety: Gloves, Thumb pads, duct tape, and other innovative options.
- Starter projects with photos and step by step instructions
- Frequently asked questions: 22 beginner questions as answered by experts: Multiple solutions to a single problem
- List of online resources for patterns
Well, if you ever wanted to start your Journey in these crafts, this would be the perfect enabler and a guide for you.
Because I genuinely believe in the saying, "The best person to guide you is the one few steps ahead of you."
So, what are you waiting for? Get this updated book and start your Journey Today