This book is a fully illustrated guide to using all of Apple's iPad models such as iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) features exclusively. It includes everything from basic setup information to finding and installing new apps to using the iPad for communication, entertainment, and productivity. The information presented in this book is targeted at kids, teens, adolescents and adults who are either dummies, seniors or experts in tablets and cell phone users in a straightforward and explicit form.
Step-by-step instructions including how to fix some technical iPad problems in simple terms.
The book is easy, clear, readable, and focuses on what you want to do with your iPad tablet such as:
- Wirelessly connect to the Internet
- Personalizing the feel and look of your iPad
- fixing slow iPad problems yourself
- Screen splitting of your iPad device
- How to activate used iPad
- Use Siri's voice commands to control your iPad and find useful information
- Find useful health and travel apps and fun games in Apple's App Store
- Steps for fixing iPad that won't charge or power ON
- How to extends iPad's battery strength
- Listen to music and watch movies and TV shows over the Internet
- Use iCloud to store and share your photos and other essential data online
- Troubleshoot common iPad problems
...and much more.
Pick up this beautiful full-colour book and learn how to get the most out of your iPad Now