Books babies can really sink their teeth into!
What’s a word that rhymes with tree? KNEE!
How about a rhyme for cat? Yes, a HAT!
Do you know what rhymes with pie? A FLY in the SKY!
Have fun with rhyming in a book that’s INDESTRUCTIBLE!Indestructibles
is the trusted series for easing little ones into storytime. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles
are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
About the Author
Carolina Buzio was born and raised in Portugal, where she studied Communication Design at the Fine-Arts University of Porto. She spent one year abroad in Budapest at MOME, where she published her first children’s book: Gato das Botas. In 2012 Carolina moved to Berlin, where she now works as a freelance illustrator, animator, and creator of quirky characters.
Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, created Indestructibles after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths. Amy lives in Kansas City with her husband and their three children.