Sorry, Currently unavailable or backordered
The ultimate guide to improving your vocabulary and all standardized test scores with comprehensive definition reviews and breakdowns, practical language strategies and examples, fifty practice tests and explanations, and much more!
Every college-bound student wants the best test scores possible. Fortunately, that just happens to be Dr. Gary Gruber’s life’s work.
For over thirty years, his Gruber Method has taught millions of students to expand their vocabulary and language skills and to improve their scores (for example, increasing SAT scores by as much as 600 points) through adaptive strategies for thinking about test problems as categories, rather than rote memorization of individual answers.Gruber’s Word Master for Standardized Tests
is the most thorough vocabulary-improvement resource available today. In addition to including more tools and lists than the competition, the guide includes a wide range of useful information to help students hone and sharpen their vocabulary and language skills, such as:
- The most important words used on all standardized tests
- Prefixes and roots that denote the same meaning or feeling
- Commonly confused words
- The 291 most frequent test words
- 50 vocabulary tests with answers
- Prefixes and Roots that decode more that 200,000 words on tests
- The Gruber Breakthrough Word Strategies
- The Gruber 2300 Vocabulary Word Review List
So read Gruber’s Word Master for Standardized Tests
, study its lessons, and watch your test scores increase and your future possibilities expand.