Email or call for price.
Written by experienced, award-winning teachers of Global History from throughout New York State, Let's Review Regents: Global History and Geography 2020 has been fully updated to review the “Transition Exam” format, cover significant world events from 1750 to the present, and include practice questions as well as two actual, recently released, Global History and Geography “Transition Exams” with answer keys and online access to an overview of the “Global History and Geography II Exam.”
All Regents test dates for 2020 have been canceled. Currently the State Education Department of New York has released tentative test dates for the 2021 Regents. The dates are set for January 26-29, 2021, June 15-25, 2021, and August 12-13th.
This book offers:
- Extensive review of all frequently tested topics from 1750 to the present
- Extra practice questions with answers for all tested topics
- A detailed overview of the “Transition Exam” and an introduction to the course
- A thorough glossary of all key terms from 1750 to the present
- Two actual, recently released, Global History and Geography “Transition Exams” with answer keys
- A webpage that contains an overview of the “Global History and Geography II Exam” and answers to frequently asked questions about that version of the exam
This book is designed primarily to prepare high school students for the Global History and Geography Regents exams, but it will also be helpful to students in their daily Global History and Geography coursework.
Looking for additional practice and review? Check out Barron’s Regents Global History and Geography Power Pack 2020
two-volume set, which includes Regents Exams and Answers: Global History and Geography
in addition to Let’s Review Regents: Global History and Geography