Email or call for price.
The Bible unfolds before your eyes. With more than 500 full-color photos, illustrations, maps, and charts, What the Bible Is All About
is the most interesting and user-friendly Bible handbook ever A perfect introduction to the Bible for new believers, yet this valuable resource is comprehensive enough for pastors, Sunday School teachers, and seminary students. You will appreciate the easy-to-use, visually engaging format as you witness the Bible unfold before your eyes.
The visual edition of What the Bible Is All About
- A panoramic, big-picture view of God's love and plan for his children.
- Clear, concise overviews of every book of the Bible.
- Timelines, maps, and other study helps
- Historical background on every key event in the Bible
- How Jesus is revealed in the Old Testament and New Testament
- The nature of God revealed in each book of the Bible
- One- and two-year Bible reading plans
- Glossary with clear definitions of Bible words
- How to receive Christ and become a member of God's family
- Insightful commentary by one of the 20th century's greatest Bible teachers.