Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice, 4th Edition
Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk, PhD, RN, APRN-CNP, FAANP, FNAP, FAAN and Ellen Fineout-Overholt, PhD, RN, FNAP, FAAN Enhance your clinical decision-making capabilities and improve patient outcomes through evidence-based practice.
Develop the skills and knowledge you need to make evidence-based practice (EBP) an integral part of your clinical decision-making and everyday nursing practice with this proven, approachable text. Written in a straightforward, conversational style, Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare
delivers real-world examples and meaningful strategies in every chapter to help you confidently meet today’s clinical challenges and ensure positive patient outcomes.
- NEW! Making Connections: An EBP Exemplar opens each unit, immersing you in an unfolding case study of EBP in real-life practice.
- NEW! Chapters reflect the most current implications of EBP on health policy and the context, content, and outcomes of implementing EBP competencies in clinical and academic settings.
- NEW! Learning objectives and EBP Terms to Learn at both the unit and chapter levels help you study efficiently and stay focused on essential concepts and vocabulary.
- Making EBP Real features continue to end each unit with real-world examples that demonstrate the principles of EBP applied.
- EBP Fast Facts reinforce key points at a glance.
- Clinical Scenarios clarify the EBP process and enhance your rapid appraisal capabilities.