Usually Arrives in 2-10 Days
Kubernetes is the operating system of the cloud native world, providing a reliable and scalable platform for running containerized workloads. In this friendly, pragmatic book, cloud experts John Arundel and Justin Domingus show you what Kubernetes can do--and what you can do with it.
You'll learn all about the Kubernetes ecosystem, and use battle-tested solutions to everyday problems. You'll build, step by step, an example cloud native application and its supporting infrastructure, along with a development environment and continuous deployment pipeline that you can use for your own applications.
- Understand containers and Kubernetes from first principles; no experience necessary
- Run your own clusters or choose a managed Kubernetes service from Amazon, Google, and others
- Use Kubernetes to manage resource usage and the container lifecycle
- Optimize clusters for cost, performance, resilience, capacity, and scalability
- Learn the best tools for developing, testing, and deploying your applications
- Apply the latest industry practices for security, observability, and monitoring
- Adopt DevOps principles to help make your development teams lean, fast, and effective