Save your family time, money, and headaches
Unlike a will, a living trust lets your family bypass probate court--which saves everyone money, delay, and hassle. Whether you are single or part of a couple, Make Your Own Living Trust can help you make a living trust that's valid in your state. Use this book to:
- decide whether a living trust is right for your family
- name beneficiaries to inherit your assets
- appoint someone to manage trust property inherited by children
- keep control over trust property while you live
- appoint someone to manage trust property if needed, and
- transfer all types of assets to your trust, including real estate, stocks, jewelry, art, or business assets.
The legal forms in this book are not valid in Louisiana.
Downloadable forms for book through a special link.