Email or call for price.
A brilliantly clear and up-to-date patent guide
This bestselling primer is packed with everything inventors need to know about patent law basics, including the latest implications of the America Invents Act, the most important change to American patent law in two centuries. Nolo's Patents for Beginners
- "read and write" patents
- understand how and why to make a patent search
- determine patent ownership
- acquire patent rights
- understand the basics of patent infringement
- get international patent protection, and
- decide whether to file a provisional patent.
You'll also find patent and invention resources and a glossary of patent terms. The 9th edition is completely updated to cover all the latest changes in patent law and regulations, including the new "first to file" rules.