THE BOOK THAT'S REVOLUTIONIZING HEALTH CARE IN AMERICA
A groundbreaking prescription for reform--
from a legendary leader in innovation.
"Clear, entertaining, and provocative, The Innovator's Prescription should be read by anyone who cares about improving the health and health care of all."
―Risa Lavizzo-Mourey, MD, President and CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
"Comprehensive in its vision, astute in its diagnosis, and clear in its guidance, The Innovator's Prescription offers strong medicine for a heath care system that is far from well."
--Harvey V. Fineberg, MD, President, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Our health care system is in critical condition. The Affordable Care Act has insured more Americans than ever, yet deductibles keep rising and costs continue to climb. Now more than ever, the industry needs a shot in the arm. It needs The Innovator's Prescription, the now-classic approach to efficient, affordable health care. Learn how to:
- Deliver personalized care at a lower cost with "precision medicine"
- Improve quality, accessibility, and affordability using a disruptive business model
- Enable better treatment of chronic diseases through patient networks
- Diagnose problems and find solutions faster using new technology
- Take advantage of insurance and regulatory reforms to provide the best care possible