Email or call for price.
Decision Making in Dental Implantology: Atlas of Surgical and Restorative Approaches offers an image-based resource to both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy, presenting more than 2,000 color images with an innovative case-by-case approach.
- Takes a highly pictorial approach to all aspects of implant dentistry
- Discusses both the surgical and restorative aspects of implant therapy in a single resource
- Describes a wide range of clinical scenarios likely to be encountered in daily practice
- Covers anterior, posterior, and full-mouth restorations
- Presents more than 2,000 color images showing the basic concepts and clinical cases