Surgical Notes: A Pocket Survival Guide for the Operating Room (Davis's Notes) (Spiral)
- Full-color photographs and line illustrations showing...
- scrubbing, gowning and gloving
- instruments, equipment and supplies
- positioning and draping
- Basic set up for a laparoscopic and an open procedure.
- Aseptic technique refresher.
- A variety of sutures, their basic materials, and uses.
- Prepping guidelines as well as a comparison of clipping and shaving.
- Procedures for basic draping, including AORN draping standards.
- Suggestions and tips on how to communicate effectively in the OR, including how to handle difficult events and people.
- Write-on/wipe off pages that let you keep track of surgeon's preferences at various clinical sites.