Email or call for price.
Usually Arrives in 2-10 Days
Opticianry is a large and growing ophthalmic specialty. This practical resource provides readers with a basic working knowledge of optics and office procedures. Offering a solid foundation of need to know information within about 4 weeks, this handbook is an ideal, basic reference for the non-optician receiving on-the-job training.
- Essential information is presented in a clear and easily digested format.
- A trainer schedule/checklist provides consistency in training.
- Coverage of optics provides readers with the basic knowledge they need.
- Assessments are included at the end of each section to help assess the level of knowledge. Answers are included at the end of the book.
- Each level begins with objectives and a list of tasks to master, so readers know exactly what is expected of them prior to beginning each section.
- Up to date references and suggested readings refer the reader to additional titles for more in-depth coverage.
- Basic line drawings of anatomy and spectacle lenses enhance reader understanding and comprehension of each topic presented.