Email or call for price.
Usually Arrives in 2-10 Days
Richard P. Mendelson
deftly explains the federal, state, and local laws that govern wine production, taxation, marketing, distribution, and sales. Wine Law in America: Law and Policy
exemplifies and sheds light on Commerce Clause and 21st Amendment issues, as well as matters of public health and social responsibility.
Complementing a variety of courses, Wine Law in America: Law and Policy, features:
- lucid explanations of the federal, state, and local laws governing wine production, taxation, marketing, distribution, and sales
- discussion of Commerce Clause and 21st Amendment issues
- case law that addresses interstate trade in wine
- coverage of intellectual property concerns regarding wine labeling and advertising
- matters of public health and social responsibility for wine industry members and wine consumers
- how to establish and operate a wineryincluding grape sourcing, vineyard leases, and licensing and permitting
- descriptions of key international institutions and agreements that regulate the global wine industry