Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
PreTest(R) is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it. Written by clerkship faculty and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass, this book is perfect for clerkship exam review and the USMLE Step 2 CK. Psychiatry: PreTest(R) asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
- Completely updated for the new DSM-5
- 500 USMLE-style Q&A cover core topics on the shelf exam
- Complete explanations explain each answer option
- Answer discussions condense essential topics for high-yield review
- Tested and reviewed by students who know what it takes to pass