Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A concise, one-stop clinician's guide for treating all major diseases of the ear, nose, throat, and neck
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology spans the entire breadth of ENT topics, including the latest developments in basic science, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, and neurotology. This find-it-now clinician's guide includes commonly encountered as well as unusual diseases of the head and neck and is essential for board review and recertification.
Features and Highlights
- Conveniently organized by anatomic region
- Consistent presentation includes General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Must-know medical and surgical management of each disorder
- Thorough discussion of pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
- More than 400 state-of-the-art clinical photographs and line drawings
- Comprehensive radiology chapter with more than 150 images
- "Essentials of Diagnosis" section for each disease and disorder delivers key points at a glance